On DueDEX, you are required to enable Google Authenticator as Two-Factor Authentication to be able to make a withdrawal. This also adds an extra layer of security to User Account and protects sensitive operations such as logging in, generating API keys, and withdrawal.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to Account > My Account > Security. Here you can set your email, SMS or Google Authenticator two-factor authentications. Click on ‘SET UP’ to start.
2. Install the Google Authenticator app on your mobile/tablet either through App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android).
3. After downloading the app, please open and click the feature + sign. You can either activate using Manual Entry or Scan QR Code.
3.1 For Manual Entry, enter the alphanumeric GA KEY code manually to the Google Authenticator app; OR
3.2 Scan barcode by scanning the provided QR code.
4. PLEASE remember to back up your GA KEY code. We recommend you write it down and store it in a safe place.
5. The 6-digit code that appears on Google Authenticator is only valid for 30 seconds. Please ensure that you have entered the code within the 30-second window. Otherwise, a new 6-digit code will be generated thereafter.